The RFM69HW is a transceiver module capable of operation over a wide frequency range, including the
315,433,868 and 915MHz license-free ISM (Industry Scientific and Medical) frequency bands. All major RF communication parameters are programmable and most of them can be dynamically set.
The RFM69HW offers the unique advantage of programmable narrow-band and wide-band communication modes. The RFM69HW is optimized for low power consumption while offering high RF output power and channelized operation. Compliance with ETSI and FCC regulations. In order to better use RFM69HW modules, this specification also involves a large number of the parameters and functions of its core chip RF69H’s, including those IC pins which are not led out. All of these can help customers gain a better understanding of the performance of RFM69HW modules, and enhance their application skills.
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Industrial Monitoring and Control.
- Wireless M-BU.
- High Sensitivity: down to -120 dBm at 1.2 kbps.
- High Selectivity: 16-tap FIR Channel Filter.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -18 dBm, IIP2 = +35 dBm,80.
- dB Blocking Immunity, no Image Frequency response.
- Low current: Rx = 16 mA, 100nA register retention.
- Constant RF performance over a voltage range of the module.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and OOK modulations.
- Built-in Bit Synchronizer performing Clock Recovery.
- Min. Operational temperature range: -20.
- Max. Operational temperature range: +70 °.
- Operating Load capacitance on digital ports: 25 pf.
- Programmable Pout: -18 to +20 dBm in 1dB steps
1 x RF module RFM69HW-868S2R.