RFM69 series wireless communication module based on whether the band MCU, whether to raise the power amplifier, data interface, and packaging methods are divided into a variety of models to choose from, various types of modules within the same family can communicate with each other, all the models of advanced design, the excellent technical indicators meet FCC / CE standard parameters required to meet the clients authentication needs. RFM69 type is without MCU, transmits power below the 13dBm wireless communication module.
The RFM69HCW is a transceiver module capable of operation over a wide frequency range, including the 315,433,868 and 915MHz license-free ISM (Industry Scientific and Medical) frequency bands. All major RF communication parameters are programmable and most of them can be dynamically set. The RFM69HCW offers the unique advantage of programmable narrow-band and wide- band communication modes. The RFM69HCW is
optimized for low power consumption while offering high RF output power and channelized operation. Compliance ETSI and FCC regulations.
In order to better use RFM69HCW modules, this specification also involves a large number of the parameters and functions of its core chip RF69H’s,including those IC pins which are not leaded out. All of these can help customers gain a better understanding of the performance
of RFM69HCW modules, and enhance the application skills.
- Medical devices and remote control
- Logistics tracking, warehouse inspection, electronic tags, etc.
- Consumer Electronics Wireless Application
- Low-power telemetry
- Wireless sensor network applications.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and OOK modulations
- Built-in Bit Synchronizer performing Clock Recovery
- Incoming Sync Word Recognition
- 115 dB+ Dynamic Range RSSI
- Automatic RF Sense with ultra-fast AFC
- Packet engine with CRC-16, AES-128, 66-byte FIFO
Built-in temperature sensor
1 x RFM69HCW Wireless Receiving Module 868mhz