This is a low-cost expansion board for Micro:bit, which is specifically used for easy access of the IO ports on the Micro:bit. It breaks out all the IO contacts on the Micro:bit and comes with a built-in buzzer. The buzzer is connected to the P0 pin through the slide switch. The small size is very suitable for small projects using Micro:bit.
- 3.5mm audio interface
- 2. 5 metal interfaces seamlessly connected to micro:bit 0, 1, 2, 3V, GND pins to protect
- Micro:bit metal interface3.
- USB 5V 1A power supply for maximum driving force (5V 1A self-recovery fuse)4. 3.3V and 5V power interface
- Support 3V-5V sensor module
- Micro:bit all pins lead
- Bring your own buzzer (switching switch – used to switch buzzer music output and audio port sound output)
- With compatible forLEGO pin holes
- Yellow and black differentiated 3pin interface
1 x Robotbit IOBIT V2.0 Micro:bit Expansion Board
Be the first to review “Robotbit IOBIT V2.0 Micro:bit, Expansion Board”