RPLIDAR S2E comes with upgraded products, increasing the operating performance of hardware and optimizing the internal algorithms, also supporting Ethernet UDP connection. It applies the Direct Time of Flight(DToF) theory that emits and receives the laser pulse to measure the distance by calculating the flight time. Compared to Triangulation Laser Sensor, it performs much higher precision, higher sampling frequency, and longer measuring distance.
- 360 Degree DToF Laser Ranging Scanner: Generate 2D point cloud map information up to 30m radius, within 30mm precision
- Stunning Sampling Capability: Up to 32KHz measurement frequency, 10Hz rotational speed, resist up to 80000 lux light
- Prolong Operation Life: Apply OPTMAG light magnetic fusion technology for support up to five years of reliable running
- Suitable for Anywhere: IP65 high ingress protection, small and compact, capable of every indoor and outdoor deployment
- Certified Output Laser Power: Safe as IEC-60825 Class One eye safety rating
1 x RPLiDAR S2E 360 Degree Laser Range Scanner – 30M Range, 2D point cloud map, 80000 lux light resistance, IP65, high safety for human eye
Be the first to review “RPLiDAR S2E 360 Degree Laser Range Scanner – 30M Range, 2D point cloud map, 80000 lux light resistance, IP65, high safety for human eye”