RPLiDAR-S2L-360-Degree-Laser-Range-Scanner-18M-Range-2D-point-cloud-map-80000-lux-light-resistance-IP65-high-safety-for-human-eye-1 is a 360-degree DToF(Time of Flight) laser sensing scanner that samples up to 32 kHz, capable of generating 2D point cloud map information up to 30m radius, within 30 mm precision, for up to 5 years. It suits for anywhere, for both indoor and outdoor installation, with small, compact, high light resistance, reliable IP65, and Class One eye safety rating design.
This next-generation low-cost, high-performance laser scanner will be your great instrument in mapping, robot positioning, navigation, object/environment modeling, or other practical applications.
- 360 Degree DToF Laser Ranging Scanner: Generate 2D point cloud map information up to 30m radius, within 30mm precision
- Stunning Sampling Capability: Up to 32KHz measurement frequency, 10Hz rotational speed, resist up to 80000 lux light
- Prolong Operation Life: Apply OPTMAG light magnetic fusion technology for support up to five years of reliable running
- Suitable for Anywhere: IP65 high ingress protection, small and compact, capable of every indoor and outdoor deployment
- Certified Output Laser Power: Safe as IEC-60825 Class One eye safety rating
1 x RPLiDAR S2L 360 Degree Laser Range Scanner – 18M Range, 2D point cloud map, 80000 lux light resistance, IP65, high safety for human eye