24GHz mmWave Sensor – Human Static Presence Module Lite is an antenna-integrated, high-sensitivity wave that is based on the FMCW principle. It is user-friendly by providing visual debugging and configuration tools. It can flexibly adapt to various scenarios as multiple underlying parameters is configurable. With Arduino support, it is an easy-to-use and cost-effective choice for various human presence-detecting applications.
Note: PCB color may be different from the actual product.
- Automatically outdoor lighting
- Automaed door opening
- Whole house monitor
- Intelligent home appliances (TV, bath bully, security, etc.)
- Office energy (air conditioning, lighting)
- Sleep monitoring curve
- Home security
- IPC trigger
- Based on the FMCW principle: highly sensitive and immune to environmental interferences
- Visual debugging and configuration tools: straightforward and simple to use while keeping the data clearly presented
- More parameter modulation options: multiple configurable underlying parameter settings to meet the different needs in various scenarios
- Compatible with Arduino Library: adopts UART and provides Arduino library support
- Home Assistant Ready: wiki to walk you through how to integrate it with Home Assistant.
1 x Seeed Studio 24GHz mmWave Sensor – Human Static Presence Module Lite – human presence, FMCW, Configurable Underlying Parameter, Arduino support, Home Assistant, ESPHome
Be the first to review “Seeed Studio 24GHz mmWave Sensor – Human Static Presence Module Lite – human presence, FMCW, Configurable Underlying Parameter, Arduino support, Home Assistant, ESPHome”