SEN54 Grove-all-in-one environmental sensor powered is an integrated, superior Grove IIC ambient sensor, assembling PM, VOC, RH, and Temperature sensing functionality, delivering up to 7 types of environmental data signal, sensing in high accuracy and operating for long terms, born for HVAC(Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) and air quality long years detecting applications. Powered by Sensirion, it represents fine sensing performance, and there will be only one Grove cable needed between the sensor and the single board, such as Wio terminal, Seeeduino, Arduino expansion board, Raspberry Pi expansion board, and XIAO expansion board, as simplifying the edge in the wild.
The sensor is equipped with sensing components that can change the magnitude of the current corresponding to a specific gas to measure VOC(Volatile Organic Compounds), where applies the same principle to sense Temp(Temperature), RH(Relative Humidity). There is a laser generator and a filter on the sensor as it utilizes the laser scattering method to calculate the particle size of the gas passing the sensor for precise PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4, and PM10 detection. It will continuously output 7 signals above and the sampling interval will be just 1 second.
Based on the complex mathematical algorithm and model, the sensor has been designed to output calibrated digital signals to ensure superior sensing accuracy. Meanwhile, the sensing components on it possess high robustness which makes it cable of operating 24/7 for up to 10 years. There are three operating modes available for the user, which is helpful for edge deploying. It costs only 6.8 mA under RHT/Gas-Only Measurement Mode and 2.6 mA for Idle Mode while the full function of Measurement mode can be programmed to set on or off through the IIC function.
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Air Quality Detection
- Respiratory Healthcare
- Harmful Gas Alarm
- Particulate Matter Alert
- Fire Alarm
- Chemical Experiment
- Smart Farm
- Comprehensive detection: Support PM, VOC, RH, and Temp all four ambient data signal continuously sensing
- One driver for 7 data signals: Deliver 4 types of PM and 3 primary ambient signals through the IIC function
- One wire for all data output: Represent Grove family simplified connection for only one Grove cable required between the sensor and the processor
- Superior sensing accuracy: Calibrate full digital signals to output powered by Sensirion
- Superior operating lifetime: Maintain fine performance for up to 10 years
- Selectable modes for deploying with the edge: Provide Idle, RHT/Gas-Only, Measurement Mode for various low-cost applied edge
Note: For technical Details go through the datasheet in the attachments section
1 x Grove – all in one environmental sensor SEN54
1 x Grove cable