Grove UART WizFi360 is based on Wiznet’s wizfi360 Wi-Fi module, which is a cost-effective WiFi module that supports both TCP/IP and microcontroller and multiple modes.
Grove UART WizFi360 is based on Wiznet’s wizfi360 Wi-Fi module. It is a microcontroller that supports both TCP/IP and microcontrollers. It takes only a few lines of code to allow your microcontroller to interact with WiFi networks. Each WizFi360 module is pre-installed AT command set firmware, which means you can send simple text commands to control the device. And with connectivity provided through a 2.4GHz wireless connection, as well as WizFi360’s compatibility with IEEE802.11 b/g/n standards and support for SoftAP, StaTIon, and SoftAP+StaTIon modes. Grove UART WizFi360 saves a lot of time by being a standalone Internet support solution.
- Compatible with multiple modes: Support SoftAP/Station/SoftAP+Station mode and TCP Server / TCP Client / UDP operating mode
- Efficient matching network: Support auto 20MHz / 40MHz bandwidth, UART to WIFI two-way transparent transmission function can enable users to quickly network
- Secure communication guarantee: Support WPA_PSK / WPA2_PSK encryption that provides privacy and security for data communication over the network.
- View network status in real-time: The keep-alive and ‘ping’ commands allow you to monitor the TCP connection and the current network state.
- Easy to use: Just a fast & simple plug-and-play device that allows you to easily add wireless capabilities.
- High compatible baud rate: Serial port baud rate up from 600bps to 2Mbps with 16 common values
1 x Seeed Studio Grove UART WizFi360
Be the first to review “Seeed Studio Grove UART WizFi360”