The re_computer case is specially designed for the re_computer system. It is more than just aesthetic, there are also great features:
It is compatible with all popular SBCs. The re_computer case can not only install the ODYSSEY – X86 board, we have designed and left screw holes for the installation of the most popular SBCs including Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, and Jetson Nano.
When installing these SBCs, please follow the instruction below and use the required screws and standoffs.
The top acrylic cover is removable. If you want to add a HAT or Cape on your SBC inside the case, there is no need to re-screw the whole case because the top acrylic layer is designed to be removed easily.
Stackable structure to extend endless possibilities for building different applications such as NAS. If your application requires more space, for example, adding more hard disks to make a NAS, the stackable structure allows you to stack more middle layers to create rooms very easily.
At Seeed, you can also design your solution all in one page where you choose the desired SBC, any compatible mission board (HATs, expansions) that you want, I/O modules, and nicely place them in the suitable enclosures/cases such as re_computer case. Rest assured, as we have tested full compatibility for all of the products listed on the page. Try it now here and save you time to find hardware compatibility!
- It is compatible with all popular SBCs. Most Compatible Enclosure for popular SBCs including ODYSSEY – X86J4105, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX
- Removable top layer Acrylic
- Stackable case structure for expansions
- Brand: seeed studio
- Color : Blue + Black
- Manufacturer: seeed studio
- Material Type: Acrylic
- Product Group : Personal Computer
- Product Type: COMPUTER_CHASSIS
- X86J4105, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Jetson Nano.
- Weight: 460g
- 1 x Acrylic Cover
- 1 x Aluminum Frame
- 1 x Heat Dissipation Base
- 6 x Side Panel (Acrylics)
- 2 x Side Panel (Metal)
- 8 x Standoff
- 12 x Screw
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Button
- 1 x Assembly Manual
Be the first to review “Seeed studio re_computer case: BeagleBone and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX”