Note: Due to small size heating issue will be generated, but will not affect the working of the product.
To avoid excessive heating you can use external heatsink.
Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32S3 Sense is built around a highly-integrated, Xtensa processor ESP32-S3R8 SoC, which supports 2.4GHz WiFi and low-power Bluetooth® BLE 5.0 dual-mode for multiple wireless applications. It has lithium battery charge management capability.
As the advanced version of Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32S3, this board comes with a plug-in OV2640 camera sensor for displaying full 1600*1200 resolution. The base of it is even compatible with OV5640 for supporting up to 2592*1944 resolution. The digital microphone is also carried with the board for voice sensing and audio recognition.
With powerful SoC and built-in sensors, this development board has 8MB PSRAM and 8MB FLASH on the chip, an additional SD card slot for supporting up to 32GB FAT memory. These allow the board for more programming space and bring even more possibilities into embedded ML scenarios.
- Powerful MCU Board: Incorporate the ESP32S3 32-bit, dual-core, Xtensa processor chip operating up to 240 MHz, mounted multiple development ports, Arduino / MicroPython supported
- Advanced Functionality: Detachable OV2640 camera sensor for 1600*1200 resolution, compatible with OV5640 camera sensor, integrating additional digital microphone
- Great Memory for more Possibilities: Offer 8MB PSRAM and 8MB FLASH, supporting SD card slot for external 32GB FAT memory
- Outstanding RF performance: Support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and BLE dual wireless communication, support 100m+ remote communication when connected with U.FL antenna
- Thumb-sized Compact Design: 21 x 17.5mm, adopting the classic form factor of XIAO, suitable for space-limited projects like wearable devices
1 x Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32S3 Sense – 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, BLE 5.0, OV2640 camera sensor, digital microphone, battery charge supported, rich Interface, IoT, embedded ML