This Dust Sensor gives a good indication of the air quality in an environment by measuring the dust concentration. The Particulate Matter level (PM level) in the air is measured by counting the Low Pulse Occupancy time (LPO time) in a given time unit. LPO time is proportional to PM concentration. This sensor can provide reliable data for air purifier systems; it is responsive to PM of diameter 1μm.
Note: This sensor uses a counting method to measure dust concentration, not the weighing method, and the unit is pcs/L or pcs/0.01cf.
Getting started with SeeedStudio Grove Dust Sensor
- Grove compatible interface(extra wire with connector)
- Stable and sensitive detection of not only cigarette smoke but also house dust which are indoor asthma triggers.
- Air is self-aspirated with the current of the air generation mechanism with a built-in heater.
- Easy maintenance. High sensitivity lasts long term.
- Dual output for the particle size over 1 micron and 2.5 microns (approx).
- More compact and lighter, and easy installation.
- PWM output
- Air Purifier
- Air Quality Monitor
- Air Conditioner
Package Includes :
1 x SeeedStudio Grove Dust Sensor
Be the first to review “SeeedStudio Grove Dust Sensor”