The Grove – HCHO Sensor is a semiconductor VOC gas sensor. Its design is based on WSP2110 whose conductivity changes with the concentration of VOC gas in the air. Through the circuit, the conductivity can be converted to an output signal that corresponds to the gas concentration. This sensor can detect the gas whose concentration is up to 1ppm. It’s suitable for detecting formaldehyde, benzene, toluene and other volatile components. This product can be used to detect harmful gas in the home environment. Therefore, it’s a good assistant for you to improve the indoor environment quality of life.
Getting Started with SeeedStudio Grove HCHO Sensor
Pin Description :
- GND The weight of the system.
- VCC The supply voltage is 5 V.
- NC Not connected.
- SIG Sensor output signal.
- Operating Voltage: 5.0V ± 0.3V
- Target Gases: HCHO, Benzene,Toluene,Alcohol
- Concentration Range: 1~50 ppm
- Sensor Resistance Value(Rs): 10KΩ-100KΩ(in 10ppm HCHO)
- Sensitivity: Rs(in air)/Rs(10ppm HCHO)≥5
Package Includes :
1 x SeeedStudio Grove HCHO Sensor