The Grove – Light & Gesture & Color & proximity sensor is TMG39931 based product, which features advanced Gesture detection, Proximity detection, Digital Ambient Light Sense(ALS), Color Sense(RGBC), and optical pattern generation/transmission for broadcast. This four-in-one sensor allows you to collect the data from the ambient environment and transfer it over the I2C bus.
- A single device integrated optical solution
- Ambient light sensing
- UV and IR blocking filters
- Complex gesture sensing
- Ideal for operation behind dark glass – High sensitivity
- Proximity detection
- Barcode pattern generation and transmission
- Dual-use of a single internal LED
- Trimmed to provide a consistent reading
- Gesture Detection
- Colour Sense
- Ambient Light Sensing
- Cell Phone Touch Screen Disable
- Mechanical Switch Replacement
- Printed Bar Code Emulation
- Gesture Detection
Gesture detection utilizes four directional photodiodes to sense reflected IR energy (sourced by the integrated LED) to convert physical motion information to digital information.
- Proximity Detection
The proximity detection features provide object detection by photodiode detection of reflected IR energy(Sourced by the integrated LED).
- Digital Ambient Light Sense & Color Sense
The Color and ALS detection feature provide red, green, blue and clear light intensity data. Each of the R, G, B, C channels have a UV and IR blocking filter and a dedicated data converter producing16-bit data simultaneously. This architecture allows applications to accurately measure ambient light and sense colour which enables devices to calculate illuminance and colour temperature, control display backlight, and chromaticity.
- Supply Voltage 3.3V / 5V
- Operating temperature -30～85℃
- Storage temperature -40～85℃
- Max. Lux [klx] 60
- Interface I2C
- I2C address 0x39
Package Includes :
1 x SeeedStudio Grove Light&Gesture&Color&Proximity Sensor（TMG39931）
1 x JST cable