Grove – Multichannel Gas Sensor V2 has 4 measuring units, each of which is sensitive to various kinds of gases, which means you are able to get four sets of data at the same time. And different sorts of gases can also be judged by these four sets of data. The gas sensor used in this module is based on MEMS technology and has the advantage of being in a small size with considerable measurement stability and is more suitable for qualitative than quantitative measurement.
Getting started with SeeedStudio Grove Multichannel Gas Sensor v2
- Four fully independent sensor elements on one package.
- The ability to detect a variety of gases, besides Carbon monoxide (CO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Ethyl alcohol(C2H5CH), Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and etc.
- Qualitative detecting, rather than quantitative.
- Compact size for easy deployment.
- MCU: STM32F030
- Interface: Grove I2C
- I2C address: 0x55
- Output voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Sensors: GM-102B; GM-302B; GM-502B; GM-702B
Package Includes :
1 x SeeedStudio Grove Multichannel Gas Sensor v2
1 x JST cable
Be the first to review “SeeedStudio Grove Multichannel Gas Sensor v2”