SenseCAP M1 is a high-performing, ready-to-use LoRaWAN indoor gateway compatible with Helium LongFi Network. SenseCAP M1 can connect to The People’s Network within a few simple steps in minutes, and helps you build LoRa applications with low costs.
SenseCAP M1 provides miles of wireless network coverage and data transmission capacity for LoRa/LoRaWAN devices. It helps you join and contribute to the infrastructure of The People’s Network while enjoying the benefits from the Helium community.
Getting started with SenseCAP M1 LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway(4G RAM+SX1302) – EU868
- Powered by Mature Hardware Solutions. Raspberry Pi 4(4G RAM, 64G storage) and WM1302 (Semtech SX1302) baseband LoRa chip.
- Secure and Reliable. Built-in ECC608 crypto chip, high-security authentication, and reliable connectivity.
- Handy Setup to Helium Network. Ready to go within simple steps.
- Automatic Online Upgrades. Automatic OTA upgrades, without manual operation.
- Remote Diagnosis. Built-in remote diagnostics mechanism, efficient online support.
- 64GB Large Storage. 64GB MicroSD card large storage, extending the lifetime of the gateway, fulfilling the memory requirement of potential upgrade.
- Efficient Cooling Solution. Aluminium enclosure with a heatsink and cooling fan inside, ensuring long-term and stable operation.
- Multiple Accessories. Fibreglass antenna, slider pad for sliding rod installation, upcoming outdoor enclosure, etc.
- FCC and CE Certificated. Available for personal and commercial use.
1 x SenseCAP M1 LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway (EU868/US915)
1 x Power Adapter (EU/US)
1 x Antenna (EU868/US915)
1 x 64GB MicroSD Card
1 x Quick Start Guide;