This is a Set of two Blue Aluminum Heatsink for Raspberry Pi. An aluminum heatsink kit used for cooling the chips on Raspberry Pi. Comparing to other heatsinks, it has been attached with thermally conductive adhesive tape, allowing the Raspberry Pi to cool more efficiently.
Besides, the installation is simple, what you need to do is to remove the heatsink protection and stick it on Raspberry Pi.
This Small and Big set of the heatsink has adhesive film on the back. It is very easy to mount it on the BGA chip. Just remove the protective film on the back of the heatsink and press it gently to the BGA chip. The heatsink will stick to the BGA chip and cool it.
First clean the surface of the required electronic components to ensure that no greasy free of debris, etc., to keep the surface dry, and then remove the back of the heat sink comes with the protective film, the fins carefully glued on top of the required cooling chips, slightly a few clicks ensure that the force evenly.
Specification and Features :
- Large Heatsink: 14 x 14 x 7 (LxWxH) mm
- Small Heatsink: 9 x 9 x 5 (LxWxH) mm
- Teeth Number
- Large Heatsink: 4 rows and 7 columns
- Small Heatsink: 5 Teeth
- Compatible with most Raspberry Pi cases
- Suitable for Auxiliary heat for Raspberry pi 2 model B/Raspberry Pi B+.
- Raspberry Pi B development boards and other electronic chips
Package Includes :
1 x Set of Blue Aluminum Heatsink for Raspberry Pi