SG-002 Analog 0-12V 0-24mA Signal Generator for PLC and Panel Debugging & Device Testing is designed to simulate 0-12V voltage signal and 0-24mA current signal for PLC and panel Debugging, Device Testing, Frequency Converter, Flow Valve, etc. Very easy to use, it can be connected with micro USB 5V power supply. What’s more, it can display 4 different types of digits, 0-12V voltage, 0-24mA current, 0-100 percent, and 0-50HZ. It plays an important role in your electronics work.
- Power Supply: external micro USB-5V.
- Voltage Output: 0-12V, precision is 0.01V, rotate the encoder knob to adjust the output voltage, can be calibrated.
- Current Output: 0-22mA, precision is 0.01mA, rotate the encoder knob to adjust output current, can be calibrated.
- Multiple Display: just push the small button to switch the display mode between voltage and current, you can also follow the instructions to switch 0-100 percent or 0-50HZ display.
- Product Dimension: 3.94” x 2.36” x 0.98” (100mm x 60mm x 25mm), portable and convenient. Note: optional 803040 battery expansibility (battery not included).
1 x SG-002 Analog 0-12V 0-24mA Signal Generator for PLC and Panel Debugging & Device Testing