The Sim800C GPRS/GSM Shield with Antenna provides you with a way to use the GSM phone network to receive data from a remote location，and it is compatible with all boards which have the same form factor (and pinout) as a standard Arduino Board. This shield can also be applied to DIY phones for calling, receiving and sending messages, making GPS trackers or other applications like Smart home, etc.
SIM800C GPRS/GSM Shield delivers GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz signals for Audio, SMS and GPRS Service. Also, it runs at the low power consumption of about 0.6mA in sleep mode but acts compliant to GSM phase 2/2+: Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz), Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz) with a two-in-one headset jack.
What’s more, to make your project more flexible and efficient, we have prepared two different antennas for you. One is the traditional GPRS antenna which is more sensitive while another one is an onboard antenna which is more compact and easy to install.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/12
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Onboard Provision for Mic and Speaker.
- Chip used: QUAD BAND SIM800C GSM CHIP.
- Arduino compatibility: Arduino UNO R3, Arduino Mega etc.
- Antenna type: finger antenna.
- Output: TTL and RS232 serial output.
- Simcard holder: standard size.
- Buzzer for CALL and SMS indication.
- Indication LEDs
PWR – Power Indication
STS – Status Indication
NTW – Network Indication
o2 – RX
o3 – TX
- Provision for the headphone jack, mic, and speaker.
1 x Sim800C GPRS/GSM Shield with Antenna.