Sipeed M1s Module is an AIOT module based on BL808 of Bouffalo Lab, it contains 3 cores inside, with WiFi/BT/BLE wireless units, including multiple cpus, audio encoder and decoder, video encoder and decoder and AI hardware accelerator (BLAI-100), suitable for a variety of high performance and low power applications.
Sipeed M1s Module is a powerful core board with BL808 RISC-V as the CPU, and the powerful tri-core heterogeneous architecture can play a role in high-performance computing power.
BL808 mainly includes two subsystems, wireless and multimedia. The wireless subsystem includes a RISC-V 32-bit high-performance CPU, integrated WiFi/BT/BLE wireless subsystem, which can provide a variety of connection and transmission experiences. The multimedia subsystem includes a RISC-V 64-bit ultra-high-performance CPU and integrates video processing modules such as DVP/CSI/ H264/NPU, which can be widely used in various AI fields such as video surveillance/smart speakers. As well as the BLAI-100 (Bouffalo Lab AI engine) NPU for video/audio detection and/or recognition.
M1s Module can efficiently write more applications thanks to the SPI flash chip onboard. There are two antenna connection methods IPEX-I antenna and PCB antenna all can connect to the wireless network more stably. The core plate adopts the stamp hole connection mode to further improve the stability of the connection between the core plate and the bottom plate.
One advantage of the BL808 is that it can support Linux, and the microcontroller does include an MMU, so you would not have to deal with the usual uClinux headaches.
- artificial intelligence application
- IoT wearable devices
- Home automation
- Health / fitness sensor and monitor device
- Building automation
- Powerful chip support: MainChip BL808 RV64 480MHz + RV32 320MHz + NPU BLAI 100GO
- Built-in SPI: Onboard SPI FLASH (16MByte default)PS
- Wireless three-mode integration: Support 2.4G WiFi/BT/BLE, any mode can efficiently be networked
- Stable connection: Support IPEX-I antenna and onboard PCB antenna
- Flexible DIY GPIO port: Stamp package route all IO can easily modify the baseboard to support the desired application
- CPU: RV64GCV 480MHz, RV32GCP 320MHz, RV32EMC 160MHz
- NPU: BLAI-100
- Capacity: 768KB SRAM + 64MB UHS PSRAM, MJPEG and H264(Baseline/Main)
- Encode and Decode: 1920×[email protected] + 640×[email protected]
- Camera interface: DVP and MIPI-CSI
- Display interface: SPI、DBI、DPI(RGB)
- Port: USB 2.0 HS OTG/TYPE-C
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.x Dual-mode(BT+BLE), Wi-Fi / BT co-existence
- Onboard components: SPI FLASH（Optional Capacity）, Support IPEX-I antenna and onboard PCB antenna
- Dimension: 31mm (L) x 18mm (W)
- Supply Voltage VDDIO4/VDDIO3/VDDIO1/ and 3V3 these power supplys are required
- Temperature rise <30K
- Operating temperature -10℃ ~ 65℃
1 x Sipeed BL808 M1s RISC-V Module with WIFI / BT / Bluetooth5 – 768KB SRAM + 64MB RAM, ideal for IoT wearable devices, Smart Home
Be the first to review “Sipeed BL808 M1s RISC-V Module with WIFI / BT / Bluetooth5 – 768KB SRAM + 64MB RAM, ideal for IoT wearable devices, Smart Home”