Lichee Nano is an SD Card Sized Linux Development Board Powered by Allwinner F1C100s ARM9 Processor. This is an exquisite small board measuring only 2.54cm X 3.3cm, which is equivalent to the size of an SD card.
The Board also supports:
- CSI Camera
- Full HD Video Engine (H.264, H.263, JPEG / MJPEG, etc.)
- RGB LCD Interface
- CVBS Input / Output
- Audio Codec
- I2S / PCM
- SD / eMMc
This is thanks to the main chip of Litchi Pie Nano-Quanzhi F1C100s; Arm9 architecture, 16KB D-cache, 32KB I-Cache, support boot from SPI Flash or TF card, and support USB OTG loading update.
Litchi Pie Nano continues the clever design of the previous generation, 2.54mm common pin welding holes + 1.27mm stamp hole patch design, which is convenient for you to DIY while supporting patch production and making more complex applications.
In addition, since the first generation of the Litchi Pie, it has been constantly adapting to peripherals and has mature modules that have been extensively verified by TF-Wifi, RGB to VGA, 40 pin RGB, LCD, RGB to GPIO, Camera, etc.
Litchi Pie Nano is now officially supported by RT-Thread. You can apply RT-Thread’s rich ecological resources to quickly and efficiently prototype design.
- CPU -Allwinner F1C100s, ARM 926EJS processor, up to 900MHz
- Display – 40-pin RGB LCD FPC connector supporting 272×480, 480×800, 1024×600
Software and Development Environment
- Supports 3.10 BSP Linux,
- Supports 4.19 mainline Linux,
- Supports xboot bare metal development environment
- Supports RT-Thread
- IoT applications using more complex communication interfaces and protocols
- The application of human-computer interaction interface that needs more beautiful and complex logic
- Application scenarios that require more operations (as opposed to common MCUs)
- Need to use open source software under Linux for rapid development scenarios
- High-end geek players balance in size, performance, and ease of use.
- Entry-level player, software engineer, hardware DIY using familiar language
1 x Lichee Nano
1 x OTG