Lichee RV Dock is a RISC-V Linux development kit. It expands the module’s usable interfaces by providing an HDMI port with support for up to 4K@30fps output, a 40-pin header with GPIO and power switches, among other things, plus headers and connectors that you can use for speakers, microphones, and more. It supports RGB and MIPI screen interfaces with its screen convert board. There is an onboard 2.4G WIFI+BT module, a 2.4G Patch antenna, an IPEX connector, and a USB Type-A host. The highest network speed is up to 30Mbps (with RTL8723DS), and the average network bandwidth is about 20Mbps.
For software, Lichee RV Dock supports Tina Linux, Debian Officially, and also Ubuntu/OpenSUSE, RustSBI community.
The features of high integration, small size, affordable price, and open-source are suitable for developers exploring more interesting Linux applications. No more waiting and soldering, it greatly shortens the developer’s research and development time by just simply connecting the kit to the display devices and input devices such as a keyboard or a mouse(only available on the Debian system).
This kit also includes a TF card, which is already finished the burning system process. You can get started with it right after receiving your kit. It’s suggested to use the TF card provided because the other cards might fail to burn or fail to boot the system.
- RV Linux development
- Multi-media player
- Sound source location
- loT controller
- Powerful CPU: XuanTie C906 RISC-V 64bit
- Multi-display interfaces: HDML interface supports RGB and MIPI screen interfaces
- Various software supported: Tina Linux, Debian Officially
- Onboard USB-A female connector and IPEX connector
- Fast network speed: up to 30 Mbps
- High integration&Open source
- CPU: XuanTie C906 RISC-V 64bit
- Display port:
- Onboard HDMI output interface;
- Support RGB and MIPI screen interface connect to 2×20 Pins Header with its screen convert board
- Network: Onboard 2.4G WIFI+BT module, 2.4G Patch antenna and IPEX
- USB: Onboard USB Type-A host
- Audio: Onboard speaker & speaker driver circuit(support 4Ω 3W speakers) and its connector
- Memory: Reserved a SOP8 pad, and the connection protocol is the SPI
- Extra connector: Onboard 30P FPC connector, supports our Mic Array R6 microphone array
- GPIO connector: Reserved 2x20P 2.54mm pads(Default welding pin headers)
- Onboard WS2812 RGB LED
- Onboard power LED
- Onboard reset key
- A user’s key
1 x Sipeed Lichee RV Dock Allwinner D1 SoC – RISC-V Linux Development Kit