Sipeed M0sense is an a IOT development board based on BL702 of Bouffalo Lab, it’s RISC-V architecture, and supports low-energy Bluetooth. There is an 8Pins FPC connector for connecting the LCD screen, 1 microphone, 1 RGB LED, and a six-axis sensor chip on this board. One USB 2.0 FS routes to the Type-C interface.
- Smart appliances
- Intelligent Vehicle engine
- Intelligent access control
- Interlligent agriculture
- Passenger flow sraristics
- Handwritten Numeral Recognition
- Powerful chip support: Main chip BL702 RISC-V 144MHz
- Supporting edge machine learning: Developing Edge Computing and Machine Learning Capabilities with the TinyMaix Inference Framework
- Provide human-computer interaction: Onboard screen interface (Optional 0.68 inch 80×160 solution screen)
- Mass storage device: Thumb size but with 132KB RAM, 192KB ROM, 512KB Flash capacity
- Bluetooth wireless transmission: Support BlueTooth V5.
1 x Sipeed M0sense with LCD