Sipeed M1s Dock is a development board designed based on Sipeed BL808 M1s Module, routes interface like MIPI CSI、SPI LCD and FPC connector, to get rid of worries of connecting cable. Designed with the most minimal design, for customers to evaluate the module, or hobbyists to play directly, etc.
Sipeed M1s Dock is a powerful core board with a screen and uses the BL808 RISC-V as the CPU, and the powerful tri-core heterogeneous architecture can play a role in high-performance computing power.
BL808 mainly includes two subsystems, wireless and multimedia. The wireless subsystem includes a RISC-V 32-bit high-performance CPU, integrated Wi-Fi /BT/BLE wireless subsystem, which can provide a variety of connection and transmission experiences. The multimedia subsystem includes a RISC-V 64-bit ultra-high-performance CPU and integrates video processing modules such as DVP/CSI/ H264/NPU, which can be widely used in various AI fields such as video surveillance/smart speakers. As well as the BLAI-100 (Bouffalo Lab AI engine) NPU for video/audio detection and/or recognition.
It supports 2.4G WIFI/BT/BLE. You can choose different networking methods according to your needs to achieve different functions. At the same time, the M1s Dock comes with a USB to UART debugger, so you can easily burn code to the board with just one click. And then It has more rich features that are equipped with a base of the screen and base of the MIPI camera, as well as onboard an analog microphone, an LED and a TF card slot. For example, you will have a richer experience when choosing a 1.69-inch 240×280 capacitive touch screen and 200W pixel camera.
One advantage of the BL808 is that it can support Linux, and the microcontroller does include an MMU, so you would not have to deal with the usual uClinux headaches.
- Artificial intelligence application
- Face recognition
- Posture recognition
- Gesture recognition
- Video surveillance
- Stronger-performance CPU: main chip BL808 RISC-V + NPU BLAI-100, the highest operating frequency of 480MHz to achieve powerful performance of three-core heterogeneous.
- Wireless three-mode integration: Support 2.4G WIFI / BT / BLE, any mode can efficiently be networked.
- One-click easy Burning: Sipeed M1s Dock has an onboard USB-to-UART debugger, which can realize one-click burning without pressing physical buttons.
- Friendly visualization features: The onboard display interface (optional 1.69-inch 240×280 capacitive touch screen) and the MIPI camera
- interface(optional 200W pixel camera) provide a stronger visual experience.
- High port compatibility: Route USB-OTG to USB Type-C port.
- CPU: RV64GCV 480MHz, RV32GCP 320MHz, RV32EMC 160MHz
- NPU: BLAI-100
- Capacity: 768KB SRAM + 64MB UHS PSRAM
- Encode and Decode: MJPEG and H264(Baseline/Main), 1920×[email protected] + 640×[email protected]
- Camera interface: DVP and MIPI-CSI
- Display interface: SPI、DBI、DPI(RGB)
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.x Dual-mode(BT+BLE), Wi-Fi / BT co-existence
- Port Basic Parameters: USB 2.0 HS OTG/TYPE-C
- Onboard components: USB to UART debugger, 1.69-inch 240×280 capacitor touch screen, 2M solution camera, 1 analog microphone、1 LED、1 TF card slot
- TYPE-C interface: 5V±10% 0.5A
- Temperature rise: <30K
- Operating temperature: -10℃ ~ 65℃.
- 1 x M1s Dock
- 1 x TYPE-C Cable
- 1 x Pin Header
Be the first to review “Sipeed M1s Dock AI with 1.69 Inch CTP Development board”