Based on MAIX Module, the Maixduino is a RISC-V 64 development board for AI + IoT applications. Different with other Sipeed MAIX dev. boards, Maixduino was designed in an Arduino Uno form factor, with the ESP32 module on board together with the MAIX AI module.
- Smart Home applications like robot cleaners, smart speakers, electronic door locks, household monitoring, etc.
- Medical Industry applications like Auxiliary diagnosis and treatment, medical image recognition, emergency alarm, etc.
- Smart Industry applications like industrial machinery, intelligent sorting, monitoring of electrical equipment, etc.
- Education applications like educational robots, intelligent interactive platforms, educational efficiency inspection, etc.
- Agriculture applications like agricultural monitoring, pest and disease monitoring, automated control, etc.
- CPU: RISC-V Dual Core 64bit, with FPU; 400MHz neural network processor
- [email protected]/[email protected] image identification
- Onboard ESP32 module support 2.4G 802.11. b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2
- Arduino Uno form factor, Arduino compatible interface
- Onboard omnidirectional I2S digital output MEMS Microphone
- 24P 0.5mm FPC connector for DVP Camera
- 8bit MCU LCD 24P 0.5mm FPC connector
- Support self-elastic micro SD card holder
- Reset and boot button; 3W DAC+PA Audio output
- Just connect the USB Type-C cable to complete the download
- Machine vision based on convolutional neural network
- High performance microphone array processor for machine hearing
- Support MaixPy IDE, Arduino IDE, OpenMV IDE, and PlatformIO IDE
- Support Tiny-Yolo, Mobilenet and TensorFlow Lite for deep learning
1 x Maixduino dev. board
1 x OV2640 camera module