The IMAX B6 80W 6A Charger/Discharger 1-6 Cells with DC 5A 12V 60W ADAPTER AC(Copy) is a very advanced charger, able to charge, balance and discharge LiIon, LiPoly, LiFe (A123), NiCd and NiMH batteries. It is microprocessor controlled just like all the best chargers and will balance the individual cells in you Li-XX batteries. It will charge from 0.1 to 5.0A and is capable of charging packs up to 6S packs. It’s feature input voltage protection so as not to flatten your car battery at the field and will also storage charge your pack for when you are not using them. You can power it with any power supply delivering from 11~18V so it is very flexible.
This charger has a JST-XH charge plug, which makes it compatible with Orange, Zippy, HXT, Loong Max and any pack with a JST adapter.
Note: This package can supply maximum Power 50W 5A only. If you want 80W 6A output, use another AC adapter.
Package Includes :
1 x IMAX B6 80W 6A Charger/Discharger.
1x DC 5A 12V 60W ADAPTER AC.
1 x T plug with banana connector charging cable.
1x DC cable with Alligator Clip charging connector.
1 x T plug with Alligator Clip connector charging cable.
1 x T plug with Futaba connector charging cable.
1x T plug with JST connector charging cable.
1 x T plug with XT60 connector charging cable.
1 x English manual.
Specifications and Features :
- Microprocessor controlled
- Delta-peak sensitivity
- Individual cell balancing
- LiIon, LiPoly, and LiFe capable
- NiCd and NiMH capable
- Large range of charge currents
- Storage charge function
- Time limit function
- Input voltage monitoring (Protects car batteries at the field)
- Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in its memory)
- Battery break in and cycling.
- Input Voltage: 11~18v
- Circuit Power: Max Charge 50W – Max Discharge 5W
- Charge Current Range: 0.1~5.0A
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1~1.0A
- NiMH/NiCd Cells: 1~15
- LiIon/LiPoly Cells: 1~6
- Pb Battery Voltage: 2~20v
- Weight: 277 gm.
- Dimensions: 133 x 87 x 33 mm.
Attachments and Links :
IMAX B6 Manual