The SKYRC MC3000 battery charger is designed for charging round cylindrical single-cell batteries or all common types of battery chemistries. It has four bays so no more hassles with battery holders fiddly wiring, clamps, or similar DIY solutions. The MC3000 offers a maximum charge rate of 3A/slot of true, constant current for charging and discharging. It even comes with a USB charging port.
The MC3000 is the only full-function charger for cylindrical rechargeable batteries we have come across that was both compact and affordable for the average hobbyist. It also has the huge advantage of being able to charge all the common and not-so-common chemistries available in cylindrical batteries including NiZn, LiFe, and Lithium-Ion so you no longer need a box full of different chargers to make sure every type is covered.
There are six operational modes charge, discharge, refresh analyze, a break-in (NiMH/NiCd/Eneloop batteries only), cycle, and storage (Li-Chemistry batteries only). As well as this the MC3000 has a user interface that suits everyone. From Advanced Menus that allows for setting up every technical parameter to simple menus with minor adjustments to the easiest (dummy menu) user interface for quick everyday use. There are 30 editable programs to allow you to set up individual slots. The compact 128×64 pixel screen shows all you need to set up or program your charger.
This charger can also be controlled by your PC or even, using Bluetooth, your phone, or tablet (using an IOS or Android APP) making it even easier to use and monitor.
Safety is also a major concern with current limiting, capacity limiting, temperature threshold, and a charging time limit.
This accurate, versatile, and powerful charger will ensure your batteries are kept in peak condition at all times and are the complete solution to your charging requirements.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technique
- Enables users to operate the charger and view the real-time charging process via mobile App – Universal Charger.
- Compatible with Lithium-ion, Eneloop, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd, Ni-Zn, LiFePO4, Lilo4.35 batteries – Accurate Analyzer.
- Not only displays real charge/discharge voltage, current, capacity, but MC3000 can also help you refresh analyze, count batteries’ cycles, check current, restart voltage, repair (break-in) batteries, etc. – Rich User Interface, Professional Programming.
- The entire charging process is all in your control by just 8 buttons. 30 user-defined profiles can be set – PC Control
- Except for Bluetooth APP control, software control is enabled for users to operate the charging process via PC link interface – LED Screen
- The integrated 128 x 64 pixels LCD panel displays charging parameters and progress during operation – Foolproof Protections
- Features current limit, capacity limit, temperature threshold, charging time limit to protect batteries – AC adapter input voltage: AC 100-240V
1 x SKYRC MC3000 Universal Battery Charger & Analyzer
1 x AC switching adaptor
1 x AC power cord