SKYRC S65 65W 6A is an AC input high-performance microprocessor control charge/discharge station with battery management suitable for use with all current battery types, LiPo, LiIon, LiFe, NiCd, NiMH, PB and also new generation LiHV with end voltage 4.35V. It is an AC input charger/discharger with compact size. The maximum charging power of SKYRC S65 65W 6A with a maximum charging current 6A and discharging current 2A.
- By embedding the XT60 battery connector in the charger, it gets more convenient & safe for charging the most popular battery with XT60 connector and avoid the possibilities of reverse polarity for it.
Battery Memory (Data Store/Load) :
- The charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for your convenience. You can keep the data pertaining to the program setting of the battery of continuous charging or discharging. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
- SKYRC S65 65W 6A can charge AGM battery and also can be used for charging PB battery at very low temperatures.
- Temperature controlled 7000rpm high-speed sleeve bearing cooling fan effectively blows the air through the extruded aluminum heat sink, effectively cooling the device.
- The charger firmware is highly optimized by displaying the battery voltage with three decimals during the process of charging & battery voltage measuring.
- If the temperature limit is reached, the process will be terminated.
Important Notice :
These warnings and safety note are particularly important. Please follow the instructions for maximum safety, otherwise, the charger and the battery can be damaged or at worst it can cause a fire.
- 1) Never leave the charger unattended when it is connected to its power supply. If any malfunction is found, TERMINATE THE PROCESS AT ONCE and refer to the operation manual.
- 2) Keep the charger well away from dust, damp, rain, heat, direct sunshine and vibration. Never drop it.
- 3) The allowable AC input voltage is 100 ~ 240V AC
- 4) This charger and the battery should be put on a heat-resistant, non-inflammable and non-conductive surface. Never place them on a car seat, carpet or similar. Keep all the inflammable volatile materials away from the operating area.
- 5) Make sure you know the specifications of the battery to be charged or discharged to ensure it meets the requirements of this charger. If the program is set up incorrectly, the battery and charger may be damaged. It can cause fire or explosion due to overcharging.
Be very careful to choose the correct voltage for different types of battery otherwise you may cause damage to the batteries. Incorrect settings could cause the cells to fire or explode.
Package Includes :
1 x SKYRC S65 65W 6A AC Balance Charger.
1 x AC Power Cord (EU plug).
1x Instruction Manual.