SMA Female Connector Right Angled Through-Hole for PCB Mount
We at robu offers, a full range of cable mount BNC/TNC and a diverse range of RF connectors plugs, jacks and bulkhead jacks. These connectors are designed to provide compatibility with industry-grade 50 ohm and 75-ohm cables for longer operational life with gold and nickel plating for environmental protections.
A range of standard items is listed in the category RF Connectors. Explore the Category for more cable mount as well as PCB/Panel Mount RF connectors that suits your needs. Contact us for any other specific requirements.
Main Application of SMA Connectors:
- Aerospace and Defense: Hand-held field Device and Instrumentation
- Medical: Instrumentation
- Commercial Vehicle: Bluetooth and GPS
- Telecommunications: Wireless Base Stations, Cellular Mobile System
- Data/Communications:Wifi, WiMAX
- Industrial: Active and passive components, instrumentation, M2M Communications, Vehicle Tracking System
Features and Specifications:
- Through Hole, Pcb Mount, Jack/female, Angled/90°, 50Ω;
- Excellent electrical performance up to 18GHz with low reflection;
- Thread type coupling mechanism ensure small loss and high security in a compact design;
- High Quality with 30 days 100% Money back;
- From the OEM Original Factory, same quality with much better price.
- Impedance：50 ohm
- Frequency Range: 0~6 GHz
- VSWR: Straight type ≦ 1.3max / R/A type ≦ 1.5max
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage:1000 V rms min for RG142, RG405
750 V rms min. for RG316, RG402
500v rms min. for RG178
- Working Voltage: 500 V rms max. for RG142, RG405
375 V rms max. for RG316, RG402
170 V rms max. for RG178
- Center Contact Resistance ≦ 6.0 mΩ (Milliohms max.)
- Outer Contact Resistance ≦ 2.0 mΩ (Milliohms max.)
- Insultation Resistance ≧ 5 x 10³ mΩ (Megohms min.)
- Coupling: 1/4-36 thread
- Contact Retention: 15 in-lbs min.
- Coupling nut torque: 30 in-lbs. min.
- Durability(mating) ≧ 500 cycles (For Beryllium Copper Contact)
- Environmental Characteristics: -65°C ~ +165°C
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202 Meth.204
- Corrosion resistance: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 101
Note: Refer Schematic Image for Dimensional Details
1 x SMA Female Connector Right Angled Through-Hole for PCB Mount