Brush DC Motors Drivers are the most widely used drivers due to their low cost and simple drive control options. SmartElex 10S DC Motor Driver HAT is one of its powerful motor driver board. This motor driver has a lot of great features that make it useful for a wide variety of mechatronics applications.
The wide operating voltage range and easy to interface with microcontrollers (MCU) allow you to quickly adopt this module into applications.
Some basic information about motor drivers, their controlling modes, and a comparison table is provided in this article. Click here to read.
- Wide 6V to 28V motor Operating Voltage.
- One brushed DC motor Bidirectional control.
- Current limiting at 35A.
- PWM frequency up to 32KHz
- Support TTL PWM from the microcontroller
- Internal thermal shutdown
- Under-voltage lockout
- PWM and direction controlled driving of four externally powered NMOS transistors
- 3V and 5V logic level input. Continuous 10A maximum current without Heatsink and 30A peak current for 10 Seconds
1 x SmartElex 10S DC Motor Driver HAT
1 x User Manual