Brush DC motors are the most widely used drivers due to their low cost and simple drive control options. SmartElex 15S DC Motor Driver is powerful motor driver board. This motor driver has a lot of great specs that make it useful for a wide variety of mechatronics.
The wide operating voltage range and easy to interface with microcontrollers (MCU) allow you to quickly adopt this module into applications. The pin map is as given below. To know more about this motor driver, please refer to the user manual in the attachment section.
Some basic information about motor drivers, their controlling modes, and a comparison table is provided in this article. Click here to read.
- Wide 6 V to 30 V motor operating voltage
- Continuous 15A maximum current without a heat sink and 30 A peak current for 10 seconds
- One brushed DC motor bidirectional control
- Current limiting at 35 A
- PWM frequency up to 32 kHz
- Supports TTL PWM from micro-controller
- Internal thermal shutdown
- Under-voltage lockout
- PWM and direction controlled driving of four externally powered NMOS transistors
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input
Package Includes :
1 x SmartElex 15S DC Motor Driver 15A (30A Peak)
1 x Connection Cable.