The All new SmartElex 30D is a Dual Channel motor driver capable of supplying 30 amps continuous with peak currents up to 85 amps (2 Sec) per channel. It can be operated from radio control, analog, TTL serial, and PWM. A variety of operating modes including with mixed and independent mode in radio control, analog and in PWM mode.
Operating modes allow for operation, such as switching between radio controls and PWM mode or switching between any of 4 modes via 4 position DPDT mode switch. MOSFETs are switched at 16 KHz to ensure quiet operation and no annoying whining sound.
Besides, it also equipped with a microcontroller unit to provide smart features such as multiple input modes and current limit and thermal protection. If the temperature of the board reaches 80 degrees then motor speed becomes half and speed will be normal once the temperature reaches below 70 degrees. The motor driver will be shut down at 100 degrees.
With SmartElex 30D Powerful and Smart Motor Driver, you must have a Powerful battery. Explore our Most Popular and Trusted Orange LiPo Battery range for your project needs.
To know more about the motor driver, refer to this article. How to operate the SmartElex Motor Driver in RC Mode
- Supplying 30 amps continuous with peak currents up to 85 amps (2 Sec) per channel.
- Support motor voltage from 7V to 30V.
- Onboard Low Internal resistance MOSFETs are switched at 16 KHz frequency.
- Overcurrent protection and indication.
- Thermal protection.
- Multiple input modes: RC, Analog, PWM, Serial Packetized.
- On board push buttons for test and manual operation.
1 x SmartElex 30D Dual Channel 30A Smart DC Motor Driver
1 x Interfacing Cable
1 x User Manual