The SmartElex AT89S52 Development Board can be used to evaluate and demonstrate the capabilities of AT89S52 microcontroller. The MCU socket onboard provides support for 40 pin DIP package of AT89S52 controller. This board designed for General Purpose application.
Board has onboard power supply circuit, Micro USB for USBASP programmer, Micro USB for CH340G serial communication with the computer and another serial device, power status LED, Reset switch, Buzzer, 8 User LED, DC motor driver L298P, 4×4 matrix keypad,16×2 LCD and port extensions for all 4 ports. You can power the Board through the DC plug-in jack. The onboard power regulator can handle anything from 9 to 15VDC.
Specifications and Features:
- Recommended Input Voltage: 12V
- Min-Max Input Voltage: 9-15V
- 5 mm standard DC plug-in jack for Input supply
- Onboard 5V regulator (78M05) circuit.
- On-Board power supply on-off switch
- Power Status LED.
- On-Board DC motor Driver L298P
- On-Board 4×4 Matrix Keypad.
- On-Board 4 bit 16×2 LCD Display.
- 0592MHz crystal.
- Port extensions for all ports with detailed pin labelling for easy identification of pins
- Onboard USB TO Serial – CH340 Chip.
- Onboard Micro USB USBASP for loading HEX file.
- Board Diamensions(LxWxH)mm: 105 x 92 x 15
- Weight:95g (Board+LCD)
1 x SmartElex AT89S52 Development Board.
1 x LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display
1 x User Guide
Be the first to review “SmartElex AT89S52 Development Board with LCD”