SmartElex ATMEGA2560 Development Board is a powerful development platform based on ATMEGA2560 microcontroller which is one of the most feature-rich AVR microcontrollers from Atmel, featuring 256K Flash, 8K RAM, 86 I/O lines arranged in nine 8 bit ports, 16 ADCs, 4 UARTs, 6 timers, 8 interrupts and much more. This board is ideal for developing embedded applications involving high-speed wireless communication, USB based data logging, real-time data monitoring, and control, etc.
The Board has lots of peripherals such as LCD, SD card, XBee wireless adaptor board, CH340 USB to Serial converter, 2 servo motors connector, DS1307 based Real-Time Clock, UL2003 7 channel driver, L293D dual DC motor driver, 1 Potentiometer, 8 switches, 8 LEDs, Buzzer, Relay and JTAG interface, etc. The I/O pins on the microcontroller can be accessed from Male Burg pin connectors. It supports the operating supply voltage between 7V to 15V and has built-in reverse polarity protection.
Specifications and Features:
- Microcontroller: ATMEGA2560 with 16 MHz crystal with On-Board USBASP Programmer.
- Power: 7 to 15 VDC with Reverse Polarity Protection.
- 2.4GHz ZigBee (XBee) wireless module adaptor
- 2×16 Character Alphanumeric LCD.
- SD card Holder.
- CH340G USB to Serial converter.
- ESP8255 Adaptor interface with USB to Serial Converter.
- Connector for 2 servo motors.
- DS1307 based Real-Time Clock with Battery Backup.
- ULN2003 7 channel 500mA driver.
- L293D 600mA Dual DC motor Driver.
- 1 Analog Potentiometers, 8 Switches, 8 LEDs, Buzzer.
- Switches: Reset, Power (ON-OFF SWITCH).
- Male Burg Pin Connectors for all ports.
1 x SmartElex ATmega2560 Development Board.
1 x CR2032 Battery
1 x User Manual
shown in display pictures you have to buy it separately.