The SmartElex ATmega32 Development Board can be used to evaluate and demonstrate the capabilities of AVR ATmega32 microcontroller. The MCU socket onboard provides support for 40 pin DIP package of AVR ATmega32 controller. This board designed for General Purpose application.
The ATMEGA Project Board is designed to work with ATMEGA 32. The ATMEGA 32 is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. It executes powerful instructions in a single clock cycle and achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption
Board has onboard power supply circuit, Micro USB for USBASP programmer, Micro USB port for serial communication with the computer and another serial device, power status LED (RED), Reset switch, Two User switch, Two User LED, and port extensions for all 4 ports. You can power the Board through the DC plug-in jack. The onboard power regulator can handle anything from 9 to 12VDC.
- Onboard 5V regulator (78M05) circuit.
- On-Board power supply on-off switch
- Power Status LED (RED)
- User LED D0, D1 connected to any port pin through D0, D1 Jumper respectively.
- User Switch SW1, SW2 connected to any port pin through SW1, SW2 Jumper respectively.
- Onboard 12 MHz crystal
- Port extensions for all ports with detailed pin labeling for easy identification of pins
- Onboard USB TO Serial – CH340 Chip.
- On-board Micro USB USBASP for loading HEX file.
- Onboard 16×2 LCD Display Connector.
- Servo motor Connector (Run only up to 300mA).
- 12V, 5V and GND bus provided for external peripheral.
- Four 3mm mounting holes for easy mounting
Useful Links :
1 x SmartElex ATmega32 Development Board