SmartElex GSM HAT connects your Raspberry Pi to a cellular GSM Network! It directly plugs onto your Raspberry Pi and allows you to send/receive SMS, Makes and Answer the calls.
The HAT assembled with all hardware required for your Raspberry Pi based GSM Project which includes GSM Module, SIM Card Holder, Cellular Antenna, headphone connector, Bluetooth 3.0 with Antenna etc. It greatly simplifies your GSM project and allows you to quick start your GSM project using all versions of Raspberry Pi
The HAT uses the Quectel M66 Module. All communication with the HAT is through a serial interface. AT commands are used to configure and communicate with the HAT. The HAT allows you to use a software serial port on your Raspberry Pi. An onboard 3.5mm Audio Jack allows you to connect a headphone to answer calls.
Note: To Power on HAT Press Power button for a moment (5s to 10s) and press the same button to power down.
HAT Connection with Raspberry Pi:
|HAT||Raspberry Pi Pins|
|Rx||GPIO14 / BCM14 /UART0 Tx|
|Tx||GPIO15 / BCM15/ UART0 Rx|
|Reset||GPIO25 / BCM25|
- Based on the Quectel M66 Module
- Quad-band module (850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz).
- Works on 7V ~ 24V.
- Operates at -35°C ~ +80°C.
- Include Onboard Bluetooth BT 3.0 with an antenna.
- Controlled via AT commands.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi Version
- Autobauding 4800bps to 115200bps.
- Maximum download speed 85.6kbps.
- Send/Receive SMS
- Make/Receive voice call with 3.5mm audio jack.
1 x SmartElex GSM HAT for Raspberry Pi
1 x Detachable Antenna
1 x Power Supply Cable
1 x User Manual