SMB 180 Degree Connector Female With Thread Solder Type for Cable
We at robu offers, a full range of cable mount BNC/TNC and a diverse range of RF connectors plugs, jacks and bulkhead jacks. These connectors are designed to provide compatibility with industry-grade 50 ohm and 75-ohm cables for longer operational life with gold and nickel plating for environmental protections.
A range of standard items is listed in the category RF Connectors. Explore the Category for more cable mount as well as PCB/Panel Mount RF connectors that suits your needs. Contact us for any other specific requirements.
Main Application of SMB Connectors:
- Aerospace and Defense: Test Stands
- Medical: Telemetry
- Commercial Vehicle: GPS
- Telecommunications: Wireless Base Stations, Cellular Mobile System
- Data/Communications: Routers, WIFI, Radio Boards
- Industrial: M2M Communications, Process Controls, Video Systems, Instrumentation
Features and Specifications:
- SMB Connector,Straight/180°,Female/Jack,Thread,Solder Type,Coaxial Cable;
- Snap-on coupling design for fast installation;
- With boardband performance and low reflection;
- To reduce your Cost by using die casting process in non-critical areas.
- Impedance：75 ohm
- Frequency Range: 0~3 GHz
- VSWR: Straight type ≦ 1.3max / R/A type ≦ 1.5max
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1500 V rms
- Working Voltage: 500 V rms
- Center Contact Resistance:3mW
- Outer Contact Resistance:25mW
- Insultation Resistance:5GW
- Coupling: Snap-on
- Contact Retention: 4 lbs min.
- Mating Durability: ≧500 cycles (For Beryllium Copper Contact)
- Environmental Characteristics: -65°C ~ +165°C
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202 Meth.204
- Corrosion Resistance: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 101
- Refer Schematic Image for Dimensional Details
- Product Image may vary in terms of plating colour
1 x SMB 180 Degree Connector Female With Thread Solder Type for Cable