SO/MSOP/TSSOP/SOIC/SOP8 packages are mostly used in Opamps, 555 times Memory ICs which work in low space and high functioning environment. But if you are using any microcontroller IC for prototyping, they are mostly available in DIP packages and while prototyping you need to connect various components with Jumper wires and breadboard. For making the prototyping easier and saving you the trouble of soldering and desoldering this SO/MSOP/TSSOP/SOIC/SOP8 to DIP package PCB Transfer Board is something you can use while prototyping for rapid circuit design and testing. You can also connect the legs of the DIP package Microcontrollers in it and It will work just fine or you can use the jumper wires for it too.
This PCB has two sides one for 1.27mm spacing SO8, SOP8, SOIC8 packages and the other for 0.65mm SSOP8, TSSOP8, MSOP8 package. You just need to solder the IC and the board itself and take out the DIP connections by either using a breadboard or using Jumper wires.
- Pin spacing of 1.27mm, suitable for the common SO8, SOP8, SOIC8 package transfer into DIP8 upright
- Pin spacing of 0.65mm, suitable for common SSOP8, TSSOP8, MSOP8 encapsulation transfer into DIP8 upright
- Low cost and easy to use
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 mm.
- Pitch: 0.4 mm.
- This is a Double-Side PCB Circuit Board, Each PCB board has 8 pins, It is compatible with 4 pins 6 pins and 8 pins chips.
- The side for pin pitch size is 1.27mm, It can be used for most of the SO, SOP, SOIC to 2.54mm DIP.
- B side for pin pitch size 0.65mm, It can be used for most of the SSOP, TSSOP, MSOP to 2.54mm DIP.
Note: Header pins are not included in the Package.
Package Includes :
1 x SO/MSOP/TSSOP/SOIC/SOP8 to DIP8 PCB Board