Soldron entry-level Soldering Station makes do without an LCD display and other fancy bells and whistles.
This might be a simple iron but still comes with all the important basics, such as ESD safety and advanced transformer-based power to the element. You can tell that the iron is running by the LED light blinking.
A calibration check can be achieved with a Soldron Thermometer.
- Temperature Range: 200 to 480 deg C
- MCH Solid State Element used as compared to winding element used in other’s products.
- Guaranteed Operation 1000 hours.
- Genuine Soldron quality product with 6 months Warranty.
- Spare Accessories and Service available from Soldron, unlike similar products from others.
- ESD Safe
- Power Supply to Iron: 24 Volts / 60 Watts
- Input: 230V AC
- Power Consumption: 60Watts
- Type: Analog Control
- Source Cable Length: 1.35 mtrs.
- Iron Cable Length: 1.35 mtrs.
- Temperature Range: 200 deg.C – 480 deg.C
- Sleep Mode: No
1 x Station
1 x Iron (with Bit)
1 x Stand with Sponge