Soldron entry-level Soldering Station makes do without an LCD display and other fancy bells and whistles.
This might be a simple iron but still comes with all the important basics, such as ESD safety and advanced transformer-based power to the element. You can tell that the iron is running by the LED light blinking.
A calibration check can be achieved with a Soldron Thermometer.
- MCH Solid State Element used compared to winding element used in other’s products.
- Temperature Range: 200 to 480 deg C.
- Guaranteed Operation 1000 hours.
- Spare Accessories and Service available from Soldron, unlike similar products from others.
- ESD Safe.
- Input 230V AC
- Power Consumption 60Watts
- Type Digital Control
- Source Cable Length 1.35 mtrs.
- Iron Cable Length 1.35 mtrs.
- Temperature Range 200 deg.C – 480 deg.C
- Sleep Mode Yes (auto mode 15mins if iron kept idle/untouched)
1 x Station
1 x Iron
1 x Stand
1 x Sponge