A soldering Bit is a part of soldering iron which normally used for applying heat to two or more adjoining metal parts such that solder may melt and flow between those parts, binding them securely, conductively and hermetically.
Soldering is the process through which two or more objects are joined together by melting a non-ferrous metal, called a filler, into the joint. This is done using a soldering iron. The tip of the soldering iron is made of a copper core plated with iron. It is removable and reusable.
- High-Quality Soldering Bit with Quick Heating.
- The power rating is 100W.
- Durable and Long Life.
- Slide-on technology for tip replacement.
- Compatible with All Brands Guns with the 50W rating.
- Attains full operating temperature within seconds.
- Maintains consistent tip temperature.
1 x Soldron BIT SPADE 100W Soldering Iron