This is a 5V 1-Channel Relay interface board, Be able to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current. It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
You can find the TCRT5000 sensor head here, and see its working principle. This IR transmitter and receive integrated into one head TCRT5000, detecting not only if there is an obstacle but also the distance as an analog output, and the power consumption is lower on this one. The breakout board design is based on the sensor LM393 with adjustable Potentiometer, so trigger on a setup approaching distance is possible as a digital value. You have analog and digital output both on this breakout board.
- This module is used a lot for obstacle avoidance, robot trace tracking, production line item detector, etc.
- Board dimension 3.5cm * 1.5cm, have installation hole.
- Including Power LED and working status (Digital output AO) LED
- LM393 Volt compactor for digital output
- 5V 1-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status
- It activates on a low level
1 x SONGLE 5V 1-Way, Tracing Sensor Relay, Module