Wireless switch for temperature and humidity monitoring which can remotely monitor and set the temperature and humidity range for switch on or off the connected appliances via the iOS or Android eWeLink APP.
Just as its name indicates, the temperature and humidity monitoring device Sonoff TH 320D supports two 20A maximum current power supply specifications.
Create Smart Scenes
- The WiFi switch supports presetting the temperature or humidity range.
- When the temperature or humidity of the home environment is within the range,
- will automatically turn the connected devices on or off.
- Real-time monitoring of temperature and humidity data, the screen refreshes every 5 seconds.
- Sonoff TH Elite supports either 16 Ampere or 20 Ampere loads and presents, on the front, an unprecedented display that allows
- consult live the reading of the temperature detected (as well as of the relative humidity, if the sensor foresees it).
Reliable control of temperature and humidity
- TH supports LAN control, disconnected Wi-Fi will not affect the operation of your device.
- The sensor connector is upgraded to RJ11 , supporting hot plug making the connection more stable and reliable .
- You can set 8 automatic control programs to save electricity bills and create a comfortable environment.
Historical data of temperature and humidity up to 6 months
- Support to review historical temperature and humidity data by hour, day and month.
- History data from the last 6 months can be exported in .xlsx format and with an accuracy of one hour.
- TH continues to monitor temperature and humidity in real-time once the preset threshold or is reached the power on/off status of the device, you will receive a Push notification on your phone.
Automation of scenes
- Use other smart devices to achieve the automation you want.
- In the smart scene, temperature, humidity, power on, power off support setting as a trigger,
- switching on, switching off, inversion during the execution of actions. Support adding SONOFF devices
- a Home Assistant for control and automation via the eWeLink add-on.
It supports IFTTT
- Support to be added to IFTTT to achieve automation with devices from other brands.
- Add it to the home assistant
- Add SONOFF devices to Home Assistant for control and automation via the eWeLink add-on.
- Voice control
- Working with Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant, you can query the temperature and humidity values with your voice.
- Support to connect 20A Max high load, dry contact output.
- Real-time monitoring of temperature and humidity data, the screen is refreshed every 5S.
- Support to review “Temperature/Humidity” history data by hour, day, and month. Historical data for the last 6 month’s scan be exported in .xlsx format and accurate to the hour.
- Support LAN control, automatic control is more reliable. You can set 8 automatic control programs for you to save electricity bills and create a comfortable environment.
- SONOFF TH Elite WiFi Switch is compatible with Alexa, and Google Assistant, you can query the temperature and humidity values by your voice. Note: THS01 and DS18B20 (RJ9 4P4C) are the sensors of the RJ9 4P4C socket, just plug them into TH Elite to use them. MS01 comes with a free RJ9 4P4C adapter to fit TH Elite.
- Model: Sonoff THR320D
- Input Output: THR320D 100-240V ~ 50 / 60Hz 20A max
- MCU: ESP32
- Wifi IEEE: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4 GHz
- Clean Contact: 5-30V, 1A max
- Working humidity: 5% -95% RH, non-condensing
- Working temperature -10 ° C ~ 40 ° C (14 ℉ ~ 104 ℉)
- Supported sensors: THS01, DS18B20, MS01
- Work with: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
- Material: PC V0
- Dimensions: 98x54x31 mm
1 x Sonoff THR320D Elite Smart Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Switch
Be the first to review “Sonoff THR320D Elite Smart Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Switch”