SP Racing F3 Flight Controller Integrate OSD Deluxe Version is designed to give awesome flight performance based on tried and tested sensors while also providing unparalleled and I/O capabilities in a small and extremely lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU. Integrated OSD, buzzer, I2C port, sonar, battery monitoring, programmable LED, broad RC receiver, etc. A good choice for you.
The Deluxe F3 Flight Controller with OSD was designed to give outstanding flight performance based on tried and tested sensors while providing unparalleled I/O capabilities in a small and extremely lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU.
The difference between Acro and the Deluxe version is:
Acro: Standard model for racing/acro flying.
Deluxe: Additional sensors for altitude and direction.
Integrated On-Screen Display uses MWODS firmware and is compatible with flight controllers running Cleanflight, Beta flight & Baseflight. Space-saving design uses an external USB-TTL adapter (included) for the Flight controller and OSD setup.
The Deluxe F3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your drone, whether you’re into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it’s perfect.
Since this is an Open Source Flight Controller Board, there are many manufacturers who are supplying this product. We have picked up the best quality products from the market and tested them for their functionality. And finally selected best amongst them. Our product works exactly same as we have described above in the description.
- High-Capacity Flash
- 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, Serial RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- 1x 5pin JST-SH socket for Flash firmware and Configuration (Connect to the CP2104 UART to USB tool)
- 8x 3pin through-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 4x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for 1x serial port and i2c port
- OSD function, support KVteam MWOSD firmware
- Supports OSD features such Basic Volts, Amps, timer & RSSI.
- Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response
- Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display
- Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications
- Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs – great for orientation, racing and night flying
- Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbreakable bootloader
- Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers
- Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation
- Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards
- Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux)
- Supports a variety of drones such as aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters and more
- 8x 1pin through-holes for pin headers for battery voltage/buzzer/Video in/Video out compromise I/O. You can use all the features all the time
- Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in)
- On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder – optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork
- Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster ARM-Cortex M4 core
- Stackable design – perfect for integrating with power distribution boards. 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side mounted connectors.
Package Includes :
1 x SP Racing Deluxe Version flight controller integrate OSD
1 x Protective case
1 x CP2104 USB to TTL.
4 x Connection cable
4 x Required Burg Pins
1 x Screw set
antonythai (verified owner) –
This is an expired lot. Does not support GPS. ROBU screens a GPS module along with the purchase. But they fail to inform the customers that GPS is disabled on this Flight Controller. So if you are looking for GPS and Telemetry. Do NOT buy. ROBU doesn’t mind your money wasted. This has to be reported.