This magical cells based on the Peltier effect are capable of generating electric power. The SP1848-27145 40x40mm Thermoelectric Power Generator TEG 120°C Peltier Module operates maximum up to 120°C which will give you different voltage and current outputs at different values of temperature.
Thermoelectric Power Generators also are known as TEG or Peltier Module create a detects temperature differential on each side. You can take the advantage of this temperature differential detection to generate electricity.
After applying the heat on one side and cold on other side the device will start generating the voltage which depends upon the value of applied heat. The SP1848-27145 40x40mm Thermoelectric Power Generator TEG 120°C Peltier Module will generate the moderate amount of voltage with mA of current.
A Thermoelectric Generator (TEG) module is a semiconductor-based electronic component that functions as a small generator.
Temperature (°C) 20 40 60 80 100
Open circuit voltage (V) 0.97 1.8 2.4 3.6 4.8
Current (mA) 225 368 469 558 669
- Do not exceed the maximum operating temperature of the module.
- Life expectancy: 200,000 hours.
- Failure rate based on longtime testings: 0.2%.
- MODEL NUMBER SIDE IS EXPOSED TO “HEAT-SINK or ICE” AND OPPOSITE SIDE TO “HEAT“.
- Place 2-3 drops of grease compound on both sides of TEG Module
- Small and lightweight, convenient for use.
- Designed specifically for power generation.
- Sealed for moisture protection and contain thermal elements formulated for optimum Seebeck power generation.
- High-temperature 120°C, with NM static protection.
- Quality tested cooling cells.
- Simple to install and operate.
- with 5v Booster board you can charge the cell phone
Package Includes :
1 x SP1848-27145 40x40mm Thermoelectric Power Generator TEG 120°C Peltier Module