This is a SparkFun 9DoF IMU Breakout – ICM-20948.
The SparkFun 9DoF IMU Breakout incorporates all the amazing features of Invensense’s ICM-20948 into a Qwiic-enabled breakout board complete with a logic shifter and broken out GPIO pins for all your motion-sensing needs. The ICM-20948 itself is an extremely low-powered, I2C and SPI-enabled 9-axis motion tracking device that is ideally suited for smartphones, tablets, wearable sensors, and IoT applications. Utilizing our handy Qwiic system, no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system. However, we still have broken out 0.1″-spaced pins in case you prefer to use a breadboard.
In addition to the 3-Axis Gyroscope with four selectable ranges, 3-Axis Accelerometer, again with four selectable ranges, and 3-axis magnetometer with an FSR to ±4900µT, the ICM-20948 also includes a Digital Motion Processor that offloads the computation of motion-sensing algorithms from the detectors, allowing optimal performance of the sensors. We’ve also broken out all the ICM-20948 pin functionality to GPIO and labeled them I2C on the front, SPI on the back for ease of identification.
How to Use?
Hookup guide click here!
Having Fun and VR Gaming with the Razor IMU Click here!
- Integrated ICM-20948 IMU and SAMD21 microprocessor.
- LiPo battery charger.
- µSD card socket.
- Preprogrammed example firmware that streams and/or logs:
- Accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer data…
- and/or quaternions, and Euler angles
- Arduino-programmable via USB.
- New ICM-20948 Arduino library with support for the chip’s digital motion processing capabilities.
- Extra SAMD21 pins broken out.
- System on/off switch.
1 x SparkFun 9DoF IMU Breakout – ICM-20948