SPC20480-JUMPER is an electronic component used for connecting or bridging two points on a printed circuit board (PCB). It is a type of jumper or shunt with a 2mm pitch and two-way connectivity, meaning it can bridge two adjacent pins or pads on a PCB in either direction.
The SPC20480-JUMPER is typically made of a durable and conductive material such as metal or plastic with metal plating. It is designed to be easily inserted and removed from the PCB without causing any damage to the circuitry.
- Single micro shunt jumper
- Dual wipe contacts
- Mates to 2mm pin headers
- Multicomp products are rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
- 12-month limited warranty *view Terms & Conditions for details
- 96% of customers would recommend to a friend
- Accessory Type: Microshunt Jumper
- For Use With: Header Strips
- No. of Positions: 2Ways
- Pitch Spacing: 2mm
1 x SPC20480-JUMPER, SHUNT, 2MM, 2WAY
Be the first to review “SPC20480-JUMPER, SHUNT, 2MM, 2WAY”