Speak (Voice) Recognition Module V3 -Arduino Compatible is a compact and easy-control speaking recognition board.
Speak (Voice) Recognition Module V3 product is a speaker-dependent voice recognition module. It supports up to 80 voice commands in all. Max 7 voice commands could work at the same time. Any sound could be trained as the command. Users need to train the module first before let it recognizing any voice command.
This board has 2 controlling ways: Serial Port (full function), General Input Pins (part of a function). General Output Pins on the board could generate several kinds of waves while corresponding voice command was recognized.
What are the updated features?
We have Voice Recognition module V2 and it supports 15 commands in all and only 5 commands at the same time. On V2, voice commands are separated into 3 groups while you training it. And only one group (5 commands) could be import into Recognizer. It means only 5 voice commands are effective at the same time.
On V3, voice commands are stored in one large group like a library. Any 7 voice commands in the library could be import into recognizer. It means 7 commands are effective at the same time.
Package Includes :
1 x Voice Recognition Module V3.
1 x Microphone.
4 x F-F Jumper Wires.
Specifications and features :
- Voltage : 4.5 – 5.5 V.
- Current : <40 mA.
- Digital Interface : 5V TTL level for UART interface and GPIO.
- Analog Interface : 3.5 mm mono-channel microphone connector + microphone pin interface.
- Dimensions : 30 x 48 x 7 (LxWxH) mm.
- Recognition accuracy : 99% (under ideal environment).
- Support maximum 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking).
- Maximum 7 voice commands effective at same time.
- Arduino library is supplied.
- Easy Control: UART/GPIO.
- User-control General Pin Output.
Attachments and Links :
Manual + Library.
How to play Voice Recognition Module
How to Test Voice Recognition Module.