Cable Float Switch is a control device for automatic On/Off pumps, motor and magnetic valves. It is also an alarm device at certain pre-determined surface levels. It is suitable for use in non-flammable liquids at 250 volts. In potentially explosive atmospheres (e.g. oil tanks) the Switch can be used in conjunction with (Ex) I-isolator switch units. Due to its large float casing, the float Switch has a buoyancy that guarantees smooth, trouble-free operation under all conditions. The switch has a double chamber and a final remoulding finish to make it absolutely hermetic.
- It can test the pressure of the liquid.
- The float switch is a switch that regulates fluid level in the tank or well etc
- The float switch is resistant to water(sewage water) it is relatively capable of being used for oil,most acids and alkalis
- The float switch is not explosion-proof.
- Rated current/voltage: 10(8A) 250V ~ 10(4A) 380V
- Wire Length:2m
- Protection class: IP68
- Working pressure:0.1MPa
- Operating temperature: 0~75℃
- Electrical life: 1 x 100 000 times
- Mechanical life: 5 x 100 000 times
- Material: Plastic
- Rectangle Box: 103x78x45 mm
- Cylinder: 61x55mm
- Wire: 2m/ 78.74in
- Color: yellow + blue
1 x Square 2M Float Switch For Industry Pump Tank Sensor