SS34 Schottky Diode for High-Speed Switching is a semiconductor diode formed by the junction of semiconductor and metal. It has a low forward voltage drop and a very fast switching action. The diode is ideal for free-wheeling, secondary rectification, and reverse polarity protection applications.
- Guard ring for overvoltage protection
- Low power losses, high efficiency
- Low forward voltage drop
- High surge capability
- Maximum repetitive peak reverse voltage(VRRM): 40V
- Maximum RMS voltage (VRMS): 28V
- Maximum DC blocking voltage (VDC): 40V
- Maximum average forward rectified current at TL (IFAV): 3A
- Peak forward surge current(IFSM): 100A
- Voltage rate of change (rated VR) (dV/dt): 10,000V/μs
- Operating junction temperature range (TJ): -55 to +125°C
- Storage temperature range (TSTG): -55 to +150°C
1 x SS34 Schottky Diode for High-Speed Switching (2 pcs).