The robust STANLEY® Bi-Material Adjustable Wrench 150mm/6” incorporates a bi-material handle that delivers impressive grip and control, plus excellent comfort in repetitive or strenuous applications. The parallel jaws are placed at a 15° angle to ensure a firm grip and the best possible reach. The clear metric and imperial scales afford a high level of accuracy, while the built-in hanging hole permits the tool to be tethered on a lanyard, as required. A protective phosphate finish provides extensive product life.
The Stanley adjustable wrench has a tapered jaw design allowing for work in tight spaces, a wide capacity jaw, and the forged chrome and vanadium steel construction with a phosphate finish, this wrench will become the workhorse of your toolbox.
- BI-MATERIAL GRIP: guaranteed comfort of use and ultimate control
- METRIC/INCH SCALES: maximizing the tightening applications
- APPLICATIONS: use for construction, plumbing, automotive & home uses
- HANGING HOLE: allowing to hang or secure the tool with a lanyard
- AVAILABLE IN 4 DIFFERENT LENGTHS: 300mm/12”, 250mm/10”, 200mm/8” and 150mm/6” with a maximum jaw width of 32mm
1 x Piece Adjustable Wrench